Probiotics Side Effects
Almost there cannot be major side effects due to intake of probiotics bacteria containing diet. The most common one will be that bacteria-based probiotics supplementation will result in the increase in gas for the short duration of time. Whereas yeast-based probiotics can lead to the increase in thirst and constipation. The major reason for this side effects can be due to the rare intake of probiotics supplements. Some of the probiotic’s strains have the capability to increase the histamine level which can lead to allergy.
- Track 1-1 Unpleasant Digestive Symptoms
- Track 2-2 Triggers Headache
- Track 3-3 Improvement of Histamine level
- Track 4-4 Increase Risk Infection
- Track 5-5 Trigger Allergic Reactions
- Track 6-6 Yeast & Bacteria Based Probiotics